Monday 13 May 2013

Free Fsychic Hotline

(Source.Google.com.pk)
Free Psychic Biography
Colette Baron-Reid (born July 17, 1958, Toronto, Canada) is a spiritual intuitive, intuitive counselor, singer, psychic, medium, author, public speaker, radio show personality,and EMI Music recording artist.
Colette's client base spans over 29 countries and she has read for well over 50,000 people.Known as the psychic's psychic because her clientelle also includes her peers.Baron-Reid was born and raised with one sister in Toronto, Canada by European immigrant parents. She attended Havergal College for women from kindergarten to grade 12, then attended Carlton University in Ottawa, Ontario.
She pursued a career as a singer in Toronto from the time she was in her 20's, and started doing Intuitive readings professionally at 28.At age 41, Colette was signed to EMI Records Canada. Released two CDs Magdalene's Garden (produced by Eric Rosse), and I Am/Grace. Was released from her contract in 2006 to pursue a career as an author and public speaker.
Signed a two book deal with Hay House Publishing in 2006, and became part of the Hay House Publishing list of authors and went on to publish one more book with them called The Map in 2010.
Also released 3 Oracle Card Decks with Hay House Publishing; The Wisdom of Avalon (2007), The Wisdom of the Hidden Realms (2009), The Enchanted Map Of You (2011).
In 2012, signed a deal with Random House Publishing for her 4th book, Weight Loss For People Who Feel Too Much.Lectured at many of the I Can Do It! Hay House conferences between 2006 - 2011 as an Intuitive Counselor and doing live off the stage readings for audience members. Lectures are spiritually based; focusing on consciousness, mediumship, and reading the potentials and probabilities of the future.
Opening lecturer for the Hay House presentation of Sylvia Browne's multi-city US tour throughout 2007-2009. Colette lectured on spirituality and doing live readings from the stage to audiences averaging 3000 attendees. Colette to date has spoken to over 150,000 people from that platform.Colette has appeared on several TV shows in her career, most notably on the Dr. Phil Show. Once as part of a panel of well-known experts for the July 30th, 2012 episode, Inside The Other Side. The panel of experts also included psychic and cosmic coach Dougall Fraser, spiritual medium Rebecca Rosen, and numerologist Glynis McCants. The second time as part of a panel with psychic medium John Edward and numerologist Glynis McCants. Air date was December 10, 2012.From 2006 - 2011, Colette hosted The Colette Baron-Reid Show on Hay House Radio every Thursday at 2pm est/11am pst. Also co-hosts the Buddha Lounge with Natasha Dern on CFRB 1010 AM Talk Radio in Toronto Canada on Sunday afternoons at 1 pm.
From 2011 - present, Colette hosts two radio shows on NewSkyRadio.com. The Colette Baron-Reid Show every Tuesday from 4pm - 5pm est, and Intuitive Coach Radio every Friday from 11am - 12 noon est with co-host Doug Upchurch.
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline
Free Psychic Hotline

6 comments:



  1. My name is ALICIA From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now ALICIA PEGE from united state THANKS Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Dnellay by name from Canada I can't believe I got my ex back to me. with the help of Dr onobun spell I had read some stuff about Dr. Onobun how he help people restore there marriage or relationship before i message him he said he will help me bring him back to me I never wanted to believe him because of what I went through of those fake people who claims to be a spell caster but i didn't know that all those stuff I read about Onobun were so real and accurate until i got my ex back, after asking for my picture and my husband picture After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony with every one on this website who are heath broken and they need solution to there problem I know most people will not believe this testimony because of those fake people online who claims to be a spell caster well am telling the world now there are still real and truthful spell caster and Dr onobun is one of the best and true spell caster contact Dr onobun your problem will be solved like mine Dr onobun is real and truthful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr .onobun via email: ( writelovespell@gmail.com ).or Whats App him on+2348140443360 he the solution to your problem and predicament

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the
    help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his
    spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because
    my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i
    came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to
    get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his
    help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my
    case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating
    because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a
    great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr
    Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are
    facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email {
    solutioncentre911@gmail.com } you can call Dr or whats app him via
    {+2349056393169} His Also specialize in the following illness,
    1) HIV/AIDS CURE
    2) Pregnancy SPELL
    3) HSV 1&2 CURE
    4) FIBROID CURE
    5) ALS CURE
    6) CANCER CURE
    7) BRAIN DISEASES CURE
    8) PREGNANCY
    contact this great man if you have any problem for a lasting solution
    Through his email via { solutioncentre911@gmail.com } .

    ReplyDelete


  4. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr BAKABA for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr BAKABA on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr BAKABA for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or add Dr BAKABA on WhatsApp ( +2347063836098 ) or call him DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS CURE
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    4. PREGNANCY SPELL
    5. SPELL TO PREVENT COVID-19
    get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for
    him to solve..Contact him now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read some reviews about a great traditional healer and a powerful spell caster from africa called Dr okeke how he has been using his spell to rebuild any broken marriage or relationship with couples.and even bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real, because i wanted to contact him to help me get back my ex so one day i decided to message a lady who made a review, and ask her about DR okeke she said okeke is a trustworthy man that him will do anything you ask from him, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting D r okeke which i did, he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, so he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me, so i hoped so truly before the 48hours, i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 9 months saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, i traveled to UK to meet him up, and he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr Okeke His private mail writelovespell@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348140443360

    ReplyDelete